Pages

Sunday 11 May 2008

Vodafone- Everyday I Want To Fly


"Everyday I want to fly, stay by my side..

Everyday I want to dream, stay by my side..

Every morning, I wish I could just play..

Wish the mornings were just days.."

Given my penchant to listen to this as many times as possible, I could just not withstand the temptation to post the lyrics. Hats off to the guys who composed this new Vodafone song in a video which shows a little girl being taken care by the responsible, cute pug, which is "Happy To Help".

Click here to visit the full page.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This song has a amazing refreshing effect. Trying desperately to search and download it.

A half light said...

I completely agree!
and very refreshingly innocent. :)

Anand M S said...

You probably do not know me... consider me an admirer of your writing style. Packs quite a punch! Keep the good work going. And do visit my blog... www.nebulaofthought.blogspot.com!

Cheers!